Welcome

Custom Search

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Goodreads

When I'm not crafting, I can usually be found sleeping, reading, or online. With this blog I combine crafting and online, but now I've found a website that lets me combine reading and being online!

Goodreads describes itself as:
"Goodreads is the largest social network for readers in the world. We have over 2,400,000 members who have added over 57,000,000 books to their shelves. A place for casual readers and bona-fide bookworms alike, Goodreads members recommend books, compare what they are reading, keep track of what they've read and would like to read, form book clubs and much more. Goodreads was launched in December 2006. "
I get so much more out of it though. It pushes me to read books to raise my number o books read, allows me to find good books to read, and lets me discuss good books with a wide array of people.

If you get a Goodreads account Add Me

No comments:

Post a Comment