The idea for this dream catcher came to me in a dream...literally. I had some metal hoops and I made them. The extras I am selling on my Etsy, but you can make your own here by following my tutorial.
- About 3 feet of hemp (Could be different color)
- Super glue
- A metal ring
- Double sided tape (Optional)
- Start out by putting a piece of double sided tape on the ring to hold t,he string down, then tie the string around the loop on top of the tape.
- Wrap the string around the loop as shown in box two, do this the entire way around.
- Tie off and use the Superglue to hold it in about four places.
- Let dry.
- Weaving the we is difficult to explain so here are a few tutorial on it, find what works for you: Talk-through, Step-by-Step, Step-by-Step 2.
- You can add in beads like shown below to spice it up.
- Add feathers or charms at the bottom that hang down.