Welcome

Custom Search

Monday, October 5, 2009

Resin Casting and..stuff.



I will cast almost anything in resin for you. Some ideas are flower petals from your wedding, butterfly wings, Keepsakes, lock of hair, dog tags, pictures, etc.

Here's how it will work: If you are interested you should send me an email here on Etsy or at caitieb9 [!at] yahoo.com. I will then give you my address and you will be able to send me the item you want cast in resin along with your specific instructions (What kid of mold, how you picture it looking, etc.) I will charge based on how many items you want made. for example if you want 5 pendents made I will charge about 25 dollars, but if you only want one I will charge about 10 dollars. (Ask in first email).

When the item is done and dried I will create a custom listing for you here on Etsy for you to buy.

Also, if you want me to turn the item into a necklace, bracelet, etc. after it is done I will do so for just a bit more! Please specify in email.

No comments:

Post a Comment